Itty Bitty Sewing Kit!

@Magpie totally called me out on the other thread, too! Our crafty cult compound almost got raided! :joy: Of course a magpie would spot all of our shiny objects so quickly!

5 Likes

I have been waiting for the big reveal. Yโ€™all canโ€™t hide nuthinโ€™ from my spying eye!

5 Likes

those tiny balls of yarn are blowing my mind!! This sewing kit is so freaking amazing!!!

For reeeeeal. I was like, GUYS, she is on to me! :eyes: :bird: โ€ฆis that a pigeon head? They really need a cuter small bird emoji. :hatched_chick: A chick? Oh, a parrot! :parrot: There we go.

6 Likes

Unbelievably fantastic! Iโ€™m amazed at how much you fit in!

Itโ€™s really packed with so many things that would actually be in a sewing case. Lotta thought went into this one.

I got sucked right in and was wondering how I could make a tiny quilt to join this chain reaction โ€ฆ never imaging there was something going on behind the scene :smiley:

4 Likes

Agreed. Youโ€™re clearly a talented miniaturist, even if you didnโ€™t know it before hand. Perhaps a past life? Or maybe youโ€™re part fey? Either way, stunningly well done.

1 Like