Itty Bitty Sewing Time

This couldn’t be more adorable if it tried.

2 Likes

I think you need to be “forced” into more things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You knocked this out of the park! Super cute and on point. The LC Character logos are a fantastic extra touch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That cookie tin is epic! The mini yarns and threads are sweet.

I am totally blown away by this. It is AWESOME!

1 Like

I am in loooove! I think what gets me the most are the teeny tiny labels! :open_mouth: As my daughter used to say when she was teeny tiny: “How it happen?!”

Also, I have to laugh at the juxtaposition of your giant door versus the tiny yarn balls and cookie tin.

1 Like

I just startled my husband by exclaiming, “OHMAHGAWD this woman is a GENIUS!”

Seriously. That tin! It is perfection. I don’t know what you might do with these perfect little things but anything will be awesome- just having them alone as a tiny addition to a shelf somewhere (as if you share your craft space with the Littles or Borrowers) or a whole miniature scene… fantastic.

2 Likes

Youuuu! :grimacing: :sunglasses: :smile:

3 Likes

You’re a natural at miniatures! Such clever use of everyday materials to make utterly believable, super-detailed wee tinies!

2 Likes

So tiny! So cute!!

1 Like

OOohhhh! Fantastic! I LOVE miniatures! :smiley: You did an amazing job with these!

1 Like

Eep, thank you all so much!!

1 Like

Sooooo cute! I’ve been watching a lot of making miniature videos on Facebook lately. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love this. Bookmarking for when I start work on my dollhouse remodel.

2 Likes

I love the yarn, but the cookie tin just tops it off. They are wonderful and I hope you have them on display somewhere.

2 Likes

The cookie tin is amazing! Perfect copy!

1 Like

Those are all so incredibly amazing! I wish I could heart this post more than once.

1 Like

I am in love! I can’t believe those are “outside your comfort zone” given how amazing they look.

I am inspired to try your technique for the yarn balls, but I’m not sure I could tackle the amazingness that is the cookie tin. I’ll have to scour my inherited button boxes to see if there’s anything inspiring in there.

1 Like

So. Stinkin’. Cute. They’re perfect! I hope you continue out of your comfort zone because these are definitely magic! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh, my goodness! I don’t need mini yarn, I don’t need mini yarn…

Also. Using your grandma’s buttons to recreate your grandma’s tin? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Yahoo! Look at you! You are one of this week’s featured projects.

5 Likes