January 2, 2020 - Announcing Founding Members

I know @FrankenCher is working on something for the sale.

1 Like

Share the love. :heart:

Absolutely!

I just made a purchase and want another item but had to check if it could be shipped to Canada.

1 Like

Cats are people too. :wink:

1 Like

I know how hard Jennie worked on the auction! I wanted to buy every itemā€¦I even stalked the items snagged up quickly so that I could see what I had missed!!!

My question is: will the auction continue for a bit? I am sure money will be needed for various thingsā€¦that is, how much time do we have to donate items?

Also, those who donated their works are to be commended for how fast they sent out their itemsā€¦at their cost! Great job all.

2 Likes

Wow! What an honor! Thank you so much!!! You guys are really the best of the best and Iā€™m honored to be among you.

Jennie did an AMAZING job for sure! It was so fun to see all the things from you Rockstars. :slight_smile:

In Lettuce We Trust,
Rox/UTM

4 Likes

Awwwwā€¦that is so kind. Iā€™m so grateful to Jennie for giving all of us an opportunity to support this amazing family. :sparkles: :unicorn:

Totally agree, and all of this magic happened over the holidays!

3 Likes

:smiley: Just purchased gorgeous yarn. Love love love!

1 Like

Hey AIMR! The short answer is yes, the auction will continue! As well people can still donate funds directly through paypal if theyā€™d prefer to do that instead of shopping.

The longer answer is that, until we have something else in place to help continue to fund our home on the internet, I think weā€™ll keep this going as long as we have donors and buyers. There are still plans in the background to set up some sort of longer term funding through a kickstarter type campaign, but that takes a while to develop and get launched.

9 Likes

Thanksā€¦I will see what I can make to donate and encourage others to do the same. Jennie sent me the paypal account to donate funds as well.

2 Likes

AIMR and sheepblue, I was wondering the same thing about if we could continue to donate items.

Such hard work has and is being done here and they deserve whatever we can provide to them.

What goes around comes around and it makes my heart burst with happiness when I see it happen in such a beautiful way!

4 Likes

@MistressJennie

Thanks for all the hard work you put into listing all the awsome handcrafted items on eBay!
I love everything Iā€™ve purchased from the talented and generous members in this community :heart:

1 Like

Hi @wildfyre!

There is no maximum or minimum people are expected to purchase or contribute. Sorry about your missed message - in the shuffle of the old site closing and trying to find temporary homes Iā€™m sure it just got overlooked. Try messaging @MistressJennie again please!

ā€¦and it was over the holidaysā€¦people had so much personal stuff to do on top of this bombshellā€¦things will get straightened out in the endā€¦still amazes me how it came together so fast!

1 Like

#truth!

1 Like

Is there any way to ship the Framed Slow Cloth Boro Stitching to Canada? Iā€™d love to buy it & support, but it says no Canadian shipping?

4 Likes

Hi @Koreena! Welcome!

I donā€™t see that anywhere. I believe you should be able to purchase it, but send a message to @MistressJennie to be sure. All donors agree to ship worldwide, with a few exceptions, but MJ would note that on the listing Iā€™m pretty sure.

Thatā€™s awesome. Iā€™m totally bummed that I missed out on the stamped bracelets. If you ever decide to make more, me please!!!