January Paper Swap Ideas

Gel Print papers &/or Painted Papers

Fill-A-Box (or Large Envelope) with paper stuff

Junk Journals for the new year

Mixed Media Prayer Flags

Just need something to plan for…let me know your thoughts.

7 Likes

I love prayer flags. How about fodder items. Ephemera holders, small carved stamps, blank cards. Pocket letters, journal prompt cards, text strips.

2 Likes

I’m up for anything “easy” :sweat_smile: Gelli prints, masterboards, ephemera, fill an envelope… I have low mental energy and low-ish funds right now :stuck_out_tongue: So I’d be interested in anything that I don’t have to think about too much and is relatively inexpensive to ship :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: If not then I’ll be stalking the gallery :wink:

1 Like

Sounds fun! I’d be interested in something flat and easy to mail.

2 Likes

Definitely keeping an eye on any of these.

1 Like

How about “fill an envelope” with one or two crafted items.

Fill the envelope with:
painted paper
Miscellaneous paper
Gel prints
Master boards
Book pages
Other paper ephemera

Crafted items idea:
ATC and an ATCoin
Small prayer flag - 3 x 5” or 4 x 6”
Other paper craft items (I’ll think of more)

Journal prompt cards
Stamped cards
Fodder - clusters, snippet strips, painted leaves or other

7 Likes

sounds good to me!

3 Likes

this sounds good. lots of flexibility!

3 Likes

Sounds good to me too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It also sounds good to me!

Does anyone have any interest in some sort of Valentine swap? Crazy to think that February is just a few weeks away!

1 Like

This sounds wonderful and perfect for the mental bandwidth I have to commit to a 2nd swap (I’m in the Box of Color swap which is my self-imposed one-at-a-time “big commitment”) and like the idea of a smaller swap like this that won’t make me feel overwhelmed.

My interest is piqued by the fill-an-envelope idea! Would it be a specific sized envelope? I haven’t done one of these before, so don’t know all the “rules”.

I’m thinking a 9" x 12" envelope - bubble or plain - because I got a lotta stuff to share!

1 Like

I’m not interested in Valentines stuff so if someone wants to host a Valentine/paper swap, go for it. I will post the Fill-An-Envelope with Paper Stuff this week.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in participating! I have been sticking to Happy Mail, but I certainly have the ephemera at this point to send off an envelopes worth for someone to play with

1 Like

I got a 2.5" punch for xmas, so…

2 Likes