Jewelry Mosaic

My friend found a picture online of this tree of old jewelry pieces mosaic, so we decided we would make one. Since we had a lot of old broken chains charms, bracelets, watches, earrings, pins, and other treasures, we started our creation. I was amazed at how many memories it brought up after going through my old jewelry box. It was a fun project, and I am glad I saved all of these pieces.

17 Likes

I see a Girl Scout pin in there! This is pretty cool.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do something like this. Great piece!

2 Likes

This is really beautiful.

2 Likes

What a joy this must have been to create and to have!

2 Likes

That is way cool!

2 Likes

Whoa! Its almost like eye spy but waaaaay cooler!

3 Likes

I love, love, love jewelry mosaics. You did a great job on this one. I like how you used the chains for the trunk.

2 Likes

Thank you! The Girl Scout pin is from the late 50’s. It’s an antique.

2 Likes

Thank you. Fun project.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you. Amazing what you can do with scrap jewelry.

1 Like

It came out great! But, I think you might need a replacement for that giraffe… because I might steal it :wink:

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t realize I had so much costume jewelry in my old high school jewelry box. A trip down memory lane.

1 Like

Thank you. Lot of laughs doing the assembly.

2 Likes

Lol…I will leave it to you in my will! The whole piece, not just the giraffe. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you. A few of the trunk pieces are bracelets that I got in the 60’s. I feel really old when I think of how old some of these pieces are.

2 Likes

This is really cool. I love how you found new life and art in the jewelry.

1 Like

Thank you!

Congrats! Your Jewelry Mosaic is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

2 Likes