Joanie by PoisonGrrls

I finished my second adult sweater in a reasonable time frame! :joy:

It was also my first time participating in a Knit-A-Long, so it was a whole champion of firsts for me. I got to do some minor adjustments, which is helping me learn the logic of raglan patterns, along with the boost of confidence of a finished product.

8D9CE947-5BA6-4056-8E21-1A59B2A788F2_medium2

(My first sweater was super simple, but somehow took me well over a decade to actually complete, so this is a massive improvement…)

30 Likes

I love it! I would wear the crap out of that sweater. Great job!

2 Likes

Love it, great job! :yarn:

1 Like

Impressive! You did a great job on this! As someone who has no knowledge of how to knit, I am blown away with your ability to crest an entire sweater out of sone skeins of yarn!

Did you find the knit-a-long beneficial in helping you stay on track to complete it in a decent amount of time?

2 Likes

Knitting is sooo much fun! I do a lot of “low effort” knitting while watching TV (I used to take it to the movies, classes, and work meetings, too, when those were in person!).

The knit-a-long is absolutely the reason I was able to finish this somewhat quickly! I had a basic schedule for when things should be completed. I’ll probably set up a similar timeframe for myself when making future projects like this, actually, because otherwise I tend to have a million WIPs going at once and never finish anything!

5 Likes

I love the cabled sleeve join treatment. makes a simple sweater very special. I find that cables impress the heck out of people!

5 Likes

Beautifully done!

1 Like

This is beautiful! Go you!

1 Like

I love this! So much!!
I wish I had a jumper that cool :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This turned out so cute! I love your choice of colors, too!

1 Like

Love the colors, love the design, this is absolute perfection!

1 Like

Whoa! This is so fabulous!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Sweater is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

I was going to say the same thing! It impressed me. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks amazing. I love the colors you used. I wish I had the patience to knit a sweater.

1 Like

Absolutely love the stripes and the sleeve joins. Great work!

1 Like

The raglan seaming is beautiful! I’m sure you’re sooooo proud of this. I sure would be!

1 Like

WOW! Great colors! Love the raglan sleeves and cable bit there, too. There’s no

stopping you now!

1 Like