Join in Anytime! March into Monster Jam 2023

Darlene is amazing!

2 Likes

This is Otis. He enjoys Chris Helmsworth movies, twizzlers, and mud puddles.

12 Likes

Well, Otis, who doesnt enjoy looking at Chris Helmsworth? Lol. He is adorable @geekgirl and the shadowing add a cute kids book feel. Love the expression!

@AIMR Darlene is AMAZING! She is so full of detail and pizazz! Her outfit is perfect, along with her rear-end!

2 Likes

I absolutely LOVE Otis’ goofy grim. Adorable!!!

1 Like

@AIMR Darlene’s thong and @geekgirl Otis’ grin got me laughing :joy:

1 Like

How could I resist …

Full post here

15 Likes

Love her! And she looks amazing on your wall!

2 Likes

I was going to hound you if you didn’t make one of your cute monsters! Yay! I love the colors you picked for this one!

2 Likes

Oh no, wouldn’t want that to happen :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Adorable little monster!

2 Likes

Wow, that is a blast from the past!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

LOVE! How adorable. I love the bright floral barrette. What a great addition to MonsterJam!

2 Likes

This is Filbert. He enjoys long car rides, playing Stardew Valley, and cashews.

9 Likes

He’s great! I can just imagine him saying “Heeeeeeyyyyyy!” In a big, grumbly voice. I love him.

1 Like

Well, glad to know he is not a cannibal… :wink:

2 Likes

You went right from super cute to scary! The colors make him look earthy and like something you would step on in the woods and it would attach to you. You would have to keep a pocket of cashews to lure him off of you!

3 Likes

Between the monster that is covid and upcoming spring holiday (during which all 3 of my nearly grown up children still expect CANDY in cute packing, lol), I haven’t had any time for monstering. I do have a vast history of monsters in my past though so here’s my contribution for Monster Jam 2023!
Little lost tooth monster:

10 Likes

So cute!!! I have very fond memories of your recycled sweater monsters…and, boy, were there a lot!!!

1 Like

One of my dogs is named Filbert. :joy: he also loves long car rides, but he doesn’t look like that.

5 Likes

This felt (no pun intended lol) like a great excuse to break out a needle felting kit I bought a long time ago and never tried…so I present Mr. Micaso. He’s been mistaken for an alien, but swears he was hatched on Earth and is the friendly monster that helps you collect your missing wool socks from the dryer.

12 Likes