The Tooth - Monster Jam 2023

Let me introduce the Tooth Monster (because he looks like a tooth, not because he steals teeth when kids put them under their pillows)

I realized after I finished that the hoop is backwards, the 4 should not be showing.

As with the other monsters I’ve made for myself, he has glowing parts …

I’ve been stitching from this series of monsters for 11 years, this is my 9th creation but only the 4th one I’ve kept. Here he is hanging with his buddies …

If you like to see more, check out THIS post

12 Likes

This is so cute. She looks great on the wall with her friends, which is a fun color btw!
The glowing parts make it extra fun. And yes, she is rather tooth shaped! Ha!

2 Likes

Love him! His flower is so festive and I love the glow feature!

1 Like

Nice addition to your collection! Such fun and silly things to brighten your wall and your spirit!

Love the glow in the dark parts…all of them together must be something to see at night!

1 Like

They are fun, along with several other glow in the dark items around this room.

1 Like

How fun! I love that all your monsters have hoops to match. Very nice wall of creativity!

1 Like

I pick their main colours based on the hoop I use.

2 Likes

What a cutie! It’s serendipitous that he’s the 4th you’ve kept and the 4 on the hoop is showing!

1 Like

So cute! What a fun, color-coordinated, glow-in-the-dark monster party on your wall, too.

1 Like

I love your monsters, and this little guy is no exception!

1 Like

How adorable! I love the glowing portion. So much fun! Is the glow thread the same as using a regular thread or is it harder like the metalic stuff?

1 Like

It’s the same as using regular thread, the ends fray more while stitching but it’s not really an issue,

Your wall is looking great! The GITD is super fun.

1 Like

I suspected this was you from the thumbnail! Very cute! Love the glowy bits.

1 Like

2 Likes