Join in Anytime! March into Monster Jam 2023

LOVE! How adorable. I love the bright floral barrette. What a great addition to MonsterJam!

2 Likes

This is Filbert. He enjoys long car rides, playing Stardew Valley, and cashews.

9 Likes

He’s great! I can just imagine him saying “Heeeeeeyyyyyy!” In a big, grumbly voice. I love him.

1 Like

Well, glad to know he is not a cannibal… :wink:

2 Likes

You went right from super cute to scary! The colors make him look earthy and like something you would step on in the woods and it would attach to you. You would have to keep a pocket of cashews to lure him off of you!

3 Likes

Between the monster that is covid and upcoming spring holiday (during which all 3 of my nearly grown up children still expect CANDY in cute packing, lol), I haven’t had any time for monstering. I do have a vast history of monsters in my past though so here’s my contribution for Monster Jam 2023!
Little lost tooth monster:

10 Likes

So cute!!! I have very fond memories of your recycled sweater monsters…and, boy, were there a lot!!!

1 Like

One of my dogs is named Filbert. :joy: he also loves long car rides, but he doesn’t look like that.

5 Likes

This felt (no pun intended lol) like a great excuse to break out a needle felting kit I bought a long time ago and never tried…so I present Mr. Micaso. He’s been mistaken for an alien, but swears he was hatched on Earth and is the friendly monster that helps you collect your missing wool socks from the dryer.

12 Likes

I need Mr Micaso’s help at my house! He looks like he truly enjoys his job!

2 Likes

Hey y’all, I went looking for your topic posts to comment on all this monstery goodness but it looks like there aren’t many. I hope you’ll each create one so everybody gets to see your awesome projects, and also so you’re eligible to win a super cool monster prize!

2 Likes

Here’s Jira our Lakewind Frog-Dragon! He’s a bit shy and prefers to spin along the winds but never travels far.

He is very expressive and full of tales about lake life.

12 Likes

Wow! He looks so cool! I love his face. It’s so detailed!

1 Like

@geekgirl Snuggles exemplifies my mood this week. Love the various purples working together.
Taffy was the victim of misreading, I thought she liked wrestling dust bunnies and almost offered her a job!
Otis deserves all the twizzlers. Who could say no to that face?!
Filbert has so many cute freckles! Probably from the long car rides.

@gozer Eloise looks so soft and cuddly! I’m a sucker for useful plush friends!
Roger has such beautiful eyes! They go great with his fur and horns.

@curiousfae Those are some great cryptids! Love seeing the drawings of these monsters

@Kwality570 The monster mouth keys seem to be sporting the same hairstyle I have most days! Cute!

@AIMR Darling Darlene with her leotard brought back so many memories of the hazards of a long torso in the age of bodysuits! She has me giggling!

@Cindy Love tooth’s bright cheerful personality!

@Magpie Aww! Love lost tooth monster’s stripes and heart. He looks like a good friend.

@Sunflower Mr Micaso is obviously a good monster to have about! Sock wrangling is a serious business. His tiny toes and spots have me squeeing!

2 Likes

Meet Burt. He loves jump roping, collecting band-aids (new, not used), gum, and hiding under the stairs.

He’s stuffed with my leftover yarn ends so he’s a monster inside and out!

13 Likes

Adorable!

2 Likes

The stripes are really helpful in hiding under the stairs and bandaid collections are the new sticker collections!

5 Likes

Clever and cute! Those long arms are good for snagging things!

3 Likes

I LOVE his expression! He looks so happy and friendly. What a fun addition to Monster Jam. If you make a post for him on his own thread you’ll be entered to win the monster keychain prize! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So cute! Every house needs one to catch the Sock Gobbler (we’ve called our dryer that for years)

1 Like