Join in Anytime! March into Monster Jam 2023

Adorable!

2 Likes

The stripes are really helpful in hiding under the stairs and bandaid collections are the new sticker collections!

5 Likes

Clever and cute! Those long arms are good for snagging things!

3 Likes

I LOVE his expression! He looks so happy and friendly. What a fun addition to Monster Jam. If you make a post for him on his own thread youโ€™ll be entered to win the monster keychain prize! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So cute! Every house needs one to catch the Sock Gobbler (weโ€™ve called our dryer that for years)

1 Like

Is this the right way? Mr. Micaso - the friendly monster

3 Likes

Jira is SO cool!

I love that Burt is stuffed with yarn ends! He is so stripy and cute!

1 Like

yes! I love the progress shots!!!

2 Likes

Check out Homerette in the Craft This in Your Style thread.

2 Likes

This is Smert. Heโ€™s not too bright but very cheerful. He enjoys jawbreakers, cartoons, and feather pillows

15 Likes

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! Itโ€™s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

2 Likes

Smert may be my favorite of the monsters youโ€™ve done so far!

2 Likes

I can just imagine Smert happily watching his shows from his pillow seat and munching on the biggest jawbreaker ever found. A happy mental image.

5 Likes

Meet Jacq who loves Latin dancing but wishes that it could be done in their favorite bunny slippers. Not a morning person, whereโ€™s the coffee?

13 Likes

I love Jacq! What personality!!!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m so enjoying all these zippy mouthed, yarny & illustrated monsters, you are all crushing this craftalong!
I didnโ€™t think Iโ€™d have time for anything this month but I started something last night that I should be able to finish this weekend. Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Bunny slippers?!! Im dying!

2 Likes

So happy to see all theses monsters! What a big hit. Yโ€™all made this so fun.

1 Like

I got it done!

Recognize that face?

14 Likes

Love :heart:

1 Like