Mr. Micaso - the friendly monster

I made my first needle felted creation for the Monster Jam 2023!

Introducing Mr. Micaso… He was hatched on Earth on a beautiful Spring Day. He spends his time trying to catch static electricity and collecting missing wool socks from the dryer.

I was amazed at how relaxing this craft was as I’ve never needle felted before…and how much the fibers condensed. I got better as I went and absolutely love the feet (the last pieces I made) the most because of the detail.

Before and after of how the fibers condense.

16 Likes

So darn cute, love that toothy grin!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

so cute!!

2 Likes

So pretty!

2 Likes

What a cutie!

2 Likes

I love your progress shots. To me, the green fluff looks like cotton candy before it’s felted! Pickle flavor maybe? Perfect for monsters. :slight_smile:

I can’t believe this is your first needle felted piece!!! He’s adorable and impressive.

4 Likes

I never would have guessed this was your first needle felt! Hes so cool!

1 Like

Love those spots and that one-tooth grin. So cute!

1 Like

Thank you all…and this green is pickle colored!! Maybe that’s what I’ll do with the leftovers or maybe he needs a Mrs…decisions, decisions…

This is the kit I used…I think they still make kits, in case anyone else wants an excuse to try it out.

4 Likes

Yes! Make a pickle with the leftovers!!! I love it!

1 Like

Great first felted friend! Thanks for sharing the kit! So cute!

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

This is so fun! I love his expression!

1 Like

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: Weee-oooo! Weee-oooo! Congratulations! You’re super craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Wee-oooo! Wee-oooo! :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like