Join in Anytime! March into Monster Jam 2023

Is this the right way? Mr. Micaso - the friendly monster

3 Likes

Jira is SO cool!

I love that Burt is stuffed with yarn ends! He is so stripy and cute!

1 Like

yes! I love the progress shots!!!

2 Likes

Check out Homerette in the Craft This in Your Style thread.

2 Likes

This is Smert. He’s not too bright but very cheerful. He enjoys jawbreakers, cartoons, and feather pillows

15 Likes

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

2 Likes

Smert may be my favorite of the monsters you’ve done so far!

2 Likes

I can just imagine Smert happily watching his shows from his pillow seat and munching on the biggest jawbreaker ever found. A happy mental image.

5 Likes

Meet Jacq who loves Latin dancing but wishes that it could be done in their favorite bunny slippers. Not a morning person, where’s the coffee?

13 Likes

I love Jacq! What personality!!!

2 Likes

I’m so enjoying all these zippy mouthed, yarny & illustrated monsters, you are all crushing this craftalong!
I didn’t think I’d have time for anything this month but I started something last night that I should be able to finish this weekend. Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Bunny slippers?!! Im dying!

2 Likes

So happy to see all theses monsters! What a big hit. Y’all made this so fun.

1 Like

I got it done!

Recognize that face?

14 Likes

Love :heart:

1 Like

In addition, I drew these little monsters. My partner has gotten them now, so I will post. :heartpulse:
This one was part of the Craft This In Your Style craftalong. It is a creeped out version of one of Kwality570’s monsters. Ha!

13 Likes

Your monsters are so incredibly cute, @gozer!

1 Like

I made this bookmark for the β€œCraft This In Your Style” craftalong and it’s (obviously) based on a monster by @Kwality570.

11 Likes

Adorable!!! Love it!

1 Like

Awesome-looking monsters, @gozer and @Bunny1kenobi! Love all the different media and styles.

2 Likes