Join in Anytime! March into Monster Jam 2023

@gozer that pouch is so cute!!! I can’t wait to trade you for one. :slight_smile:

@curiousfae those are the absolute coolest ATCs! I love their little expressions. So amazing. I’m so jealous of their new owner!

1 Like

Those little cryptids are ADORABLE!!

1 Like

I love them @curiousfae! It was a crazy weekend with dreary weather. I will post pics in the IYP gallery later today. I love them all! So clever to do Michigan monsters. The dogman is my favorite. His expression kills me!

1 Like

I made these cute guys for the monsteralong. I’ll offer one for a prize for anyone who posts their own thread and also in this thread! The rest will be saved for the next round of Shop the Swap. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I absolutely love these!

1 Like

Here is my second attempt at the Monster Zip Pouch. I added some horn and arms to it.
I like it better this way. This is Roger.

18 Likes

Soo cute! I love how worried he looks with his mouth zipped and how carefree he looks with it open!

2 Likes

Another cutie! It really does change the expression when you change the zipper.

3 Likes

I love touch of his wee little arms.
These are so adorable!

1 Like

I made some monster coins!

1 Like

Meet Darlene! She is a monster for fitness. Her favorite video is “Buns of Steel”. Her favorite song is “Let’s Get Physical” by Olivia Newton-John. Here she sports her red thong leotard, ready to aerobicise! :laughing:

All that work has paid off…she is working the thong!

Details: Ninni pattern, leftover sweat pant leg, scrap lycra from a bikini project I made for @sweets4ever ages ago, scrap sweater cuff

18 Likes

She’s so absolutely amazing!!! I love her!

3 Likes

We get to do such silly and fun projects here, don’t we? ha ha

3 Likes

Look at those buns!

4 Likes

Oh Mah Gawd! Lol, woman :laughing:
First I was like “look at those cute leggin’s”
and then I saw THE BACK! LOL, you killed it Linda.

5 Likes

I was a Jane Fonda fanatic back in the day…lol, headband and leggings and those silly thong leotards that made exercise really, really uncomfortable! lol

4 Likes

@AIMR -I’m scrolling through this and laughing out loud…. Hubby wanted to know what I was giggling about so I showed him! He laughed as well! Those buns are the living end! (No pun intended…)

2 Likes

@gozer, Roger looks so SOFT! I just wanna squish him!

1 Like

Glad we can have some fun making all sorts of monsters…I love this place!

2 Likes

Darlene is amazing!

2 Likes