July 2, 2022 - We're Back in Action!

Thank you for your patience the last few days, friends! Happy to report we are back in action. Over the next few days, I will be installing a few upgrades and updates, so apologies in advance if there are any momentary hiccups.

I know some get a little worried when the site is down because of our past experience youknowwhere. But no worries! We’re not going anywhere. :heart: Our host migrated our hosting account to a new and (frankly) better server, so we had to update settings on our end to communicate with their end once again.

43 Likes

Thanks for being awesome and taking care of our piece of the internet. It is truly priceless to me. Let me know if you need funds again!

8 Likes

Thank you for all the hard work runn8ng this site. It is a gem of immense value.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for your efforts, and your ongoing support. We all appreciate you!

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all your hard work behind the scenes! And yes, I felt a bit of panic until I remembered I could check the FB group for info.
And I echo @irid3sc3nt in saying I’m happy to donate whenever needed to keep this happy place up & running!

5 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work! Happy to be back.

2 Likes

Yay!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yahoo!

2 Likes

Thanks for your hard work!

2 Likes

:love_you_gesture: :two_hearts: :heart_eyes_cat: :love_letter: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hooray! Glad site is back up and running.

2 Likes

So glad we are back in action! Yay!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

KateBouncy-Rainbow

3 Likes

Christmas really does come in July! :laughing:

9 Likes

So wonderful to be back online with everyone :hugs:

4 Likes

Woo hoo!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for getting things squared away!

2 Likes