July quilt #two

I LOVE THIS ONE!

LOVE LOVE LOVE. and the person who asked me to make it is lucky I love him so much. Cause these Elizabeth Hartman patterns do not screw around. :smile:

23 Likes

Oh gee, that is a stunner, wow. Ya, I can see the love. You don’t go paper piecing a thousand bitty bits like that for just anybody.

3 Likes

It’s just straight piecing!!! :exploding_head:paper would have been SO much easier.

2 Likes

Holy cow! That’s all kinds of awesome! And, it’s just piecing? Very cool.

2 Likes

Ooh fun! I love the palette too :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I’m going to have to confess something. I’m officially in love with a quilt and it is this one! Wowzers. Amazing!

2 Likes

Great job!!! I know the amount of time this took.

I really enjoy Elizabeth’s patterns and have made a few single block wall quilts. I had planned to make this one for my oldest grand daughter but after making just one dinosaur decided to go a different direction but I did put the dinosaur on the back. I made the Penguin Party for my youngest grand daughter.

2 Likes

Oh this is gorgeous, I’ve yet to try any of her patterns despite having some (blows a kiss to @Cindy)

2 Likes

I’d forgotten about that … you do have several and I’d say it’s time to make 1 or 2 or …

1 Like

I think it might be my autumn project, because they are brilliant patterns

2 Likes

It’s absolutely stunning, the recipient is one lucky person!! I hope they will love it just as much as we do.

Awesome!

Same! I have fancy fox thanks to @Cindy. Inspired by this awesome quilt!!

2 Likes

This downright adorable! There is something about the postures of the dinos that makes them seem like they’re a bunch of junior high kids standing around their first dance not knowing what to do and trying to look cool.

4 Likes

Sooooooo cute! Totally in love with this quilt.

3 Likes

Oh my! Dinosaurs! Was it really that bad? Cause it looks amazing, and I have plans to start quilting. Very unstable and unrealistic plans to quilt, but the idea is there. It’s because of people like you and quilts like this! Wow! Lucky person to get this!

4 Likes