June to the Moon ATCs

Over in the Happy Mail Craftalong we are celebrating “June to the Moon” :rocket: :full_moon: Instead of greeting cards I made some ATCs to share :slight_smile: Here they are all together :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

“Dare to Dream”

“To the Moon”

“Daring Adventure”

“Understand Experience”

“Fascinating”

“Goodnight Panda”

“A Glimpse of Heaven”

“Reflect”

“Shine”

“Eclipse Defined”

“Moon, etc. Definition” 1 of 2

“Moon, etc. Definition” 2 of 2

“Moon, etc. Definition” side-by-side

It was fun having a theme to craft with but without the pressure of a swap! Some were made in May and some in June. Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I love these all! What a fun way to switch up happy mail!

1 Like

Wow, these are fantastic!!

1 Like

You sure know how to rock a theme! The stamps are fabulous!!

1 Like

Can I just highlight your washi usage for a second. I have tape goals.

1 Like

These are really amazing! Nice work.

1 Like

These are fabulous!!!

1 Like

These are wonderful!

1 Like

I can never get over how much I love this community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You guys give me the warm and fuzzy feelings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I never would be where I am today without the support, kind encouragement, free sharing of ideas, craft swaps, etc. And I still have room to grow! You guys (and the greater community) are awesome! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You’re a lunatic! (see what I did there?)

But seriously, what a wondrous collection and how great it must’ve been to find one of these in one’s mailbox!

2 Likes

These are fabulous. The stamps look so great as part of the artwork.

2 Likes

I love, love, love all of them!

I have a question. The only time I did ATC’s (lots of them) was back in 2011.
Do you strictly use the rules of only swapping them for other original ATC’s by other artists?
Or do you just give them away (which technically won’t make them artist’s TRADING cards anymore)?

1 Like

I love swapping, but I definitely gift a lot of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The only strict rule I keep is that I don’t sell them. They are only ever traded or gifted :heart:

1 Like

These are so well done and I enjoy your style.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining!

1 Like

Congrats! Your project is one of this week’s featured projects! You are awesome!

2 Likes

These moon themed ATCs are simply awesome!

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These are all marvellous! Love them!!

1 Like

Love these. Such a great theme.

1 Like