Kirby Hoop

My brother’s birthday is coming up next week, so I made him a hoop of one of his favorite video game characters. It’s felt applique on a blue vinyl background.

Unfortunately I don’t know if I can get it to him for his birthday; even though he lives only an hour away we can’t visit right now, and he can usually only receive packages through his apartment office, which isn’t open right now. I’m asking if I can mail this to his work, where he’s still working on a skeleton crew, so maybe I can send it to him that way. Or maybe he’ll just get it really late! But at least I finished it on time! XD

20 Likes

I love this hoop! Kirby is a favorite here, too. Congrats on getting a handmade gift completed before the event; I didn’t know that could happen. :smile:

4 Likes

Love it!!! Kirby is awesome. :star_struck:

1 Like

Excellent job! Was the embroidery difficult on the blue vinyl? That is one background I never thought to try, but I bet it looks pretty cool!

1 Like

This is fantastic, love the perfect proportions and the stitching. So cheery in these stressful days, too!

1 Like

Ooohh I love it! Kirby is one of my all time faves too! The vinyl is the perfect shade and really makes it all pop! :two_hearts:

1 Like

This is fab! Lucky guy!

1 Like

It actually wasn’t hard at all! I have some more left so I hope to use it for other hoops too sometime!

1 Like

Cute! Kirby’s a fun guy.

1 Like

This is extremely cute!!

1 Like

You are the applique hoop queen! Yay, Kirby!

3 Likes