Kiss your nose- family ATC for T

I still have a couple bday ATCs to do, but also working on the Christmas ones. Hopefully you all don’t hate me before I’m done with these…

This one is for my middle son. When he was little, he loved to give hugs, and kisses. But kisses were always on the nose. Always. And he always accompanied the kiss with the exclamation, “Kiss your nose!” Yeah he was a cutie. Still is, if I am being honest…!

This is him kissing his Dad. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Aw, that is so sweet! Love all the family ATCs and the way they represent your family memories.

1 Like

Thank you!

Beautifully drawn!

1 Like

This is just so dang sweet! What a great representation of this memory, too!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

What a sweet memory. I love that you’ve used that as the theme for the atc…it will be treasured.

1 Like

Thank you! I hope it will be!

These get sweeter and sweeter with each one!

1 Like

This is just the sweetest.

1 Like

Aww… thanks everyone !

Such a sweet way to remember this memory.

1 Like

Thank you!

So dear! I personally love reading the stories behind people’s projects. I think that is what makes this community wonderful: seeing and being inspired by everyone’s skills and getting little glimpses into everyone’s lives :heart:

2 Likes

:comet: Congratulations! :confetti_ball: Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! This is so adorable!!! I absolutely love it. You should be very proud of this because I know you aren’t that confident in your drawing skills. Every time you think that, you should look at this. It’s amazing. LOVE, love, LOVE it!!!

1 Like

This is amazing! What a great keepsake for a sweet memory.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! And thanks for the feature! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So adorable!

1 Like

Thank you!