Kissing Minis

(toothpicks are just to hold them up, not really a part of them)
My husband just got called away to Scotland for work all of a sudden, and I’m not able to travel with him this time, so I made him mini’s of us. They are about 2.5 inches each. Made with dmc embroidery floss, safety eyes, stuffing, and a little fabric.

Yes, that is what his hair actually looks like

The little surprise that i’ll tell hime on Valentine’s day, (if he doesn’t figure it out sooner,) is that i put magnets behind the mouths, so they kiss

25 Likes

Awww…So sweet :heart_eyes:
They look lovely :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Omg! They are so sweet!

2 Likes

Adorable! A wonderful gift.

I’m a bit jealous of your husband’s hair!

2 Likes

AAAAAA! They’re so cute!
:heart_eyes:
That is such an adorable Valentine’s gift idea.

2 Likes

This is the sweetest thing ever! And they are so tiny! I can’t imagine working that small! Adorable!!

1 Like

Awwww, this is soooooo cuuuuute! They’re so wee! The hair is AMAZING! And I hope that you get to surprise him on Valentine’s Day with the smooch feature!

1 Like

Super freakin cute!

1 Like

Those are just to cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:star: :kiss: :yarn: Congratulations! Your adorable Kissing Minis are a Featured Project this week! :yarn: :kiss: :star:

2 Likes

What a fun and thoughtful gift! I love the kissing surprise :smiling_face: . I don’t know how you managed to turn the embroidery floss into such beautiful, curly locks - it looks great!

1 Like

These are adorable.

1 Like

thanks, the curls are pretty easy.
I tied an end to a skewer, wrapped the skewer with the floss, tied the other end. got the whole thing a bit wet & baked it at 200 F for like 20 minutes . Don’t unwrap until it is fully cool.
Boom, gorgeous, sprongy, curls.

5 Likes

They are just the cutest! Such a sweet trick with those magnets, clever you. I hope he loves them.

1 Like

They are just the sweetest!

1 Like

These are ADORABLE and the fact they kiss :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What an adorable and clever gift to remind him you love him. So sweet!

1 Like