Kitchen swap gallery

yay!! that was FAST for canada post!!

glad you like them. the multi coloured one is one my favourite patterns - ballband dishcloth and the other one is from kitchen kaleidescope, but is also available free - woven polka dots.

2 Likes

@annchen sent me the coolest tawashis(with instructions on how to use them!!) and most fantastic fBomb dishcloth!!

closer pic of the F:

unrolled tawashi:

i LOVE it!! thank you for the great package!!! i love the texture of the tawashis and will def have to hide it from the husbeast or he might try to wash something he shouldnt with it. ha.

i am also tempted to put those dog stamps on the wall next to my cat’s food dish. just so she can have something to look at beyond some random pages from last year’s page-a-day calendar i thought she’d find interesting…

now i will continue to wait “patiently” for my package to get there!!

*ETA - i did not stress this enough @Annchen - THANK YOU!!! thank you thank you thank YOU!!

5 Likes

Very cool! What is a tawashi??

tawashi is a japanese style of scrubby…according to the googles its a brush, but there are a bunch of knit and crochet patterns floating around that are fun to make and use.

1 Like

Well, how cool! Great tawashi!

1 Like

I received my package from @mel And finally managed to catch some sun to get decent photos.

A round dishcloth, pretty card aaaaaand…

A kitty placemat :laughing:

I love it! It feels very sturdy so I think it’ll hold up to my messy cat.

6 Likes

That is so cute! Did you ask for a kitty placemat?

1 Like

she did ask for a kitty placemat!!

i’m so glad it looks like a decent size, @Annchen!! thanks for the action shot…haha. i almost pulled the plug on that one and started something else instead…but perseverance, beer and swearing helped immensely!!

3 Likes

OMG! More cool additions to the gallery. Those tawashis are so interesting! I’ve never heard of them before. I love the kitty placemat! Great idea!

1 Like