Kitten nuggets

Eeeeeeee!

1 Like

Ohhh mah gaaaawd, the cuteness!

They were cute enough with their little kitty beds, but the box? Over the top adorable!!! Simply brilliant execution. :heart:

2 Likes

My son said it should be from Amazon :laughing:

13 Likes

A KITTEN ADOPTION EVENT! SHUT UP! Their little faces! and their little nests!!! My heart is screaaaaaaaaaaaaaammminnng! I hope these go over like gangbusters!

wait - i just scrolled down and saw the box. I’M DEAD! that is so freaking ka-yout!

3 Likes

You have to let us know how this went.

3 Likes

OMG, the box is the perfect addition!

1 Like

Every time I see this thread I read kitchen nuggets and at first wondered why kittens were being made into nuggets! :grinning:

1 Like

OMG I need one of these little guys!

1 Like

These are absolutely cute as can be. My niece would love these (and me as well).

1 Like

How can these not sell?? They’re irresistible! They are so darn cute - and the box? Perfect! How many do you plan on having? Whatever number you say, I say double it!!

1 Like

I’m hoping to have 30-35. Thats all the eyes I have, but 5 sets are red which I don’t like to use on these :laughing:

3 Likes

The red eyes are adorable, don’t worry.

1 Like

I NEED to adopt a kittie! If you have any left after your fair, message me! :smiley:

4 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

Well, unfortunatley, the fair was not well attended, but I sold three before the fair to a friend-of-a-friend and two at the fair. Three went to my own kids, and I have two more spoken for. After all that, I have 31 kitties still waiting for forever homes. Here’s our setup. My 10yo sold 9 of his ornaments!

4 Likes

Too bad there wasn’t a better turn out. . . I still think your kittens are a brilliant idea and simply too cute for words :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Agree! Such a fabulous idea and the kittens are crazy adorable. Bet your 10 yr old was psyched!

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that the fair had low attendance! But, the good news is, the kitten nuggets don’t expire, so you can use them for a future fair. Perhaps this summer you can find an outdoor event that might draw a bigger crowd. They really are adorable and a huge feature is that they are pocket-sized, so you can always have your kitty with you to keep you company!

1 Like

What an adorable idea! I’m sure you’ll be able to sell them with a better event. They’re so cute and collectible. :slight_smile:

1 Like