Knight Rider: A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of bad art-

So, this summer I started watching Knight Rider. I was hooked immediately. I mean who wouldn’t? Talking cars, lots of action, David Hasselhoff- So after binging the entire first season, I decided to pick up my pencil and draw. I love KITT (Knight Industries Two-Thousand) the most, but I can’t draw cars- So I did the next best thing! I drew him as a human. I had a lot of fun interpreting what he would look like as a living person.

qbzox6blcz
Please note this is really old art. And by old I mean I drew it like 3 months ago. With great amount of time with nothing to do, comes great improvement! (I’ve improved since I drew these-)

vnwpxn6ufd

After drawing KITT, I just couldn’t leave KARR (Knight Automated Roving Robot) out! For those of you who haven’t seen the show, KARR was a failed prototype of KITT who is self-serving. He hates KITT and thinks of him as an inferior copy. Thus making him a pretty cool villain. (I love me a good villain!)

xspd2dx7yc

Then I decided to get courageous and try and draw one of my favorite lines. I believe this is from the first episode (correct me if I am wrong-) I must say that the sketch looks way better- I had tried my hand at some digital art, but it didn’t turn out quite right. (Michael is too big and not looking at KITT at all-)

So yeah! I will post later art that I have done of the Knight Rider gang some day in the future!

10 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Knight Rider, but I recognize the KITT car. :slight_smile: I think you did a fine job on the car! And that is a really creative idea to turn the cars into people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww, thankie! That’s good that it’s recognizable :sweat_smile: The top one was actually an entry for a contest. The week’s theme was to humanize inanimate objects. After drawing that one, I went a little crazy with it XD The next few pages of my sketch book was filled with humanized cars-

1 Like

I gotta say, your Knight Rider is much better than the original. LOL! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

What a fun idea!!

1 Like

@kittykill Aww, thank you so much! I will!
@Bunny1kenobi Thankie! It was super fun to draw!

Ooh, put KARR in there and have them fighting like brothers, heh.

1 Like

XD And now I have the cure to my artist’s block! I’ll get right on it!

Heh, I’ll be waiting. That was one of the shows I used to watch as a kid, and boy was I nuts about it. Heck, I felt just like that wee boy when that reboot was made.

Heh, if you feel like it, draw in Airwolf as the mother repremanding the boys, HAH!

1 Like

:rofl: OMW yes! And Streethawk is the little brother just trying to stay out of things!

Whoa! I have no memories of streethawk. Weird! I’ll have to search some shows tomorrow.

1 Like

Oh- it’s one of my favorites! (I may be young but I loovvve 80’s shows-) It’s about an ex-cop who rides around on this high-tech motorcycle. I really like it, but I haven’t seen much since I’ve been having trouble finding it- It’s pretty much unknown tbh.

1 Like

These are fun. I love reimagining characters! I think it’s neat that your into Knight Rider too. I haven’t seen that show in so long.

3 Likes

Thankie! I really enjoy it! The show is amazing-

2 Likes