Knitters without gauge!

Off to a knitting retreat tomorrow with my retreat friends!!! Actually a good friend I met through knitting is driving with me to meet up with our friends we met at a retreat years ago and have stayed close with. Now we all retreat together to fiber festivals, formal retreats and girls weekends away!

So I made up a little welcome to another retreat gift for everyone in their favorite colors!!! I also added our hashtag that came about one Rhonebeck season when we were all drinking, knitting and screwing up everything we touched but having a blast doing it! #knitterswithoutgauge

32 Likes

This sounds like such a fun group and these are going to be a big hit!

1 Like

Such sweet tote bags for your pals!
Enjoy your time with them :slight_smile:

Have fun! I love the bags! They will be a cherished gift!

Omg I love it. You guys sound so fun. Knit on the wild side - no gauge! :laughing:

Have an awesome time!

1 Like

HA! So clever! What a great gift for your retreat.

So sweet and it looks like you will have lots of fun. The bags are adorable and I love that they have a secret-ish meaning.

These are such cute gifts!

Cute! Makes me think of Doctors Without Borders.

2 Likes

We had a great time!!! Many new projects were started and not a gauge swatch in site!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations! This has been selected as one of this week’s featured projects!

I love your title motto! Looks like you had a great time and your gift was welcomed by all!

What a lovely project for such a group of crafty friends. :heart:

1 Like

What a lovely gift! These are adorable!!!

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!