Koi Harmony Mosaic

I got to test another pattern, and now that the pattern was finally released, I can share the blanket here!

This one is going to @roler when I finally get myself together and get it taken to the post office.

All yarn notes can be found in my Ravelry project Ravelry: jamiemonster83's Koi Harmony

24 Likes

Ohhhh that is super gorgeous & wonderful! I love this one best of everythang!

1 Like

Oooh, very cool! It looks almost Escher-like. You work these things up so dang fast; it’s amazing!

3 Likes

This is a real stunner!

1 Like

Very impressive, as always! I really like that background ‘water!’

1 Like

Wowzers! And yay, i live near roler, so i will get to see this in person!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

That is gorgeous!

1 Like

At the risk of sounding repetitive, that’s gorgeous! You do lovely work!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful! Lucky @roler !

2 Likes

Beautiful!! The border sets off the center nicely. Lovely colors, too!

1 Like

Roler is one lucky lady. I have a koi pond and would die for that. I mean, I would do anything except learn to do anything with yarn, which is the same thing. AMAZING!!!

4 Likes

This one is amazing!

1 Like

That’s CROCHET? Wow. I can’t say I’ve EVER seen a crocheted blanket that wasn’t. …ummm…how to put this…not my personal preference. But THIS. This is amazing.

3 Likes

Oh @ceep ALL her blankets are like this. You should check out her other projects.

1 Like

@magpie Amazing. Just amazing. I am delighted to change my mind about crocheted blankets.

I think I was scarred by growing up in the 70s, time of the scratchy. lurid-colored, zigazag crocheted afghan.

3 Likes

It’s mosaic crochet you probably like. It’s awesome, isn’t it?! I learned how to do it over a year ago, and I’ve been obsessed ever since.

1 Like

@storerboughtcreation Yes, you are right.

1 Like

WOW, are you sure you’re not a crochet machine, has anyone actually seen you in real life?

I’m going to have to look into mosaic crochet.

3 Likes

Hahaha, can confirm that SBC is a real person and not a crochet machine…but I still think she’s a crochet wizard or something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And I’m so excited and honored that she’s gonna give me this blanket; you are SO generous!!! <3 <3 It’s so absolutely gorgeous!!

4 Likes

(raises hand) == I have met @storerboughtcreation IRL and she is delightful! Not a machine at all :smiley:

This blanket is just beautiful!

3 Likes