Landscape embroidery

This is insane! Very impressive and beautiful.

1 Like

I am absolutely gobsmacked at how great this work of art is!! This ROCKS!

1 Like

Holy cow! This is gorgeous ~~~ amazing!

1 Like

Oh wow, that looks like a painting.
The colours are so beautiful!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Landscape Embroidery is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

2 Likes

Wow! This is amazing!!! I love how it turned out. So much texture :heart_eyes: That sunset is stunning, I love the colors you used

1 Like

Oh, wow, how did I miss this? It is amazing!

Congrats on the feature!

1 Like

Can I just say how much I adore this piece? And I really really do, I am the lucky recipient!

I meant to have it on the wall between craft room and H’s room (you know, the one we put up ourselves) – turns out I need to find a better space somewhere that doesn’t vibrate and shake everytime that door gets slammed shut. Lot of that happening these days. Things are coming off.

Anyway, it gives me this gorgeous warm feeling of sun and summer and freedom and being outside, it is perfect!

2 Likes

It really looks like a cool watercolor painting. So neat. I can’t believe you stitched this with thread. Your crafts continue to amaze me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is super beautiful, I keep staring at it.

1 Like

I love this! I especially love how you used a patterned fabric to “paint” on.

Did you sketch any of it out beforehand or just freehand the whole thing?

3 Likes

I free handed it. I used this image as inspiration and guidance

1 Like

Simply amazing!

1 Like

Wow, thanks for sharing that link! I can see why you were inspired by this artist. And considering this was your very first attempt and you CRUSHED it, you may give this lady a serious run for her money! So impressed with your beautiful hoop!

1 Like

Adore :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I just saw this was featured! Great job, gg!! You deserve it!

1 Like

How gorgeous! Congrats on the feature!

1 Like

I like that the printed fabric peeks through i n the river.
Nice job!

1 Like

That is so pretty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

All I can say is, WOW!

1 Like