Large glittery gnome

I love making Imagine Landscapes’s Never Not Gnoming to give to friends and family and to have around the house. This the first large one I’ve made. The hat is some Knit Picks Chroma fingering in Ferris Wheel, the body is their original Stroll Glimmer in Frost, and the beard is Blue Moon Fiber Art’s Socks that Rock Lightweight in So You Think this Skein is about You.

Here is a group shot of the other gnomes from Sarah - the ones on the right were MKALs with the sweater wearing one the latest. I need to get the copper bell on the purple one’s hat (it’s a copper sparkly, speckled yarn).

I have a few gnomes I’m working on before the start of the Nice to Gnome You Summer mystery Gnome Knitalong in August.

18 Likes

I love all the colors! And that group shot is super fun with all the color, textures, and patterns!

1 Like

What a fun project! Your knitted gnomes have so much character :slight_smile:

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you

1 Like

The gnome is so cute! The group shot looks like a tough gang. Ha! I love that orange bearded one to the right too. I also think the idea of a mystery gnome pattern is super fun.

2 Likes

Lol! The one you mentioned is actually beardless with a scarf under the nose and wee pockets!

4 Likes

oh goodness, these are all so cute!!! I just love the mix of yarns and the intricate stitches in the hats!

1 Like

These are the best! I love your little gnome family!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Glittery Gnome is one of this week’s featured projects. Congrats!

1 Like

Aw thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank you! I love how all the gnomes are similar yet unique.

These guys are soooo cute! I love the pointy hat and the multicolored beard on this one is amazing. Like he’s got a little salt and pepper going on in his bright beard. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is so cute. I love the group of gnomes.

1 Like

I love these! They are so cute!!

1 Like

Those little guys are super cute!

1 Like

Each gnome could be paired with one of your monsters for some kind of job where the strengths of each are necessary and complimentary. Kind of like the buddy-cop genre, but with a series of unique magical pairings.