Laser Cut Earings- NSFW

At the start of the year I moved in to a new place, and as a home warming gift for myself I bought a laser engraver. When it arrived I was very intimated by it and it has taken me 10 months to set it up but I finally started using it this week and I have finished my first project some clitoris earrings for a friends birthday present. They are a sex therapist so they will love these earrings.

This project had a bit of a fail first though, because I thought I bought stud earring post and backings but I bought broach backings so I also made some clitoris broaches

So now I also have a broach for myself- which I had to take for a test wear.

Also this is my 52nd Project for the year- which was my crafting goal for the year so it feels super special to finish with a new type of craft!

UPDATE:
I decided I needed to use my cricut to help make the gift just that little bit extra… Including making a birthday card and making some earring cards! Very happy with the outcome.

I also added two more earrings I made because I was just having so much fun with the laser!

19 Likes

Congrats on your first laser cut project! Sure to be first of many.

These came out great! Classy and subtle, but still on point!

1 Like

These are great! I’m sure your friend is going to be thrilled with the earrings and the the brooches will be fun to wear, too.

1 Like

Congrats on using the laser cutter! The earrings and pins turned out very nice. What did you use to color them?

1 Like

Oh, those are great! Sounds like a great present, and I’m sure they will love it.

1 Like

I used posca pens and then put a clear gloss coat on top.

2 Likes

Fun! I love that you made these for a sex therapist. I bet she’ll be elated.

That “you are the best” business is HYSTERICAL! OMG LOL :smile:

I was just watching some baking videos, check out 4:25, you will love it.

I just saw the update. Love it!