Lattice Anniversary Throw Quilt

I received a beautiful pair of charm packs in the quilt-along along with a pattern book (thank you, @AudiobookLover!). The colorway and patterns are absolutely lovely and I wanted to turn them into a wonderful gift for someone I love.

My parents-in-law are celebrating their anniversary this month, and I decided to make them a quilt. Using a background fabric, I was able to turn two charm packs into a 55" square throw quilt. It’s backed in a navy blue gingham fabric, and used 100% cotton batting. I did a paisley hearts free-motion quilting motif from edge to edge. It’s bound in the same background fabric, all machine-stitched.

23 Likes

That is just lovely! What a wonderful gift.

3 Likes

Such a thoughtful gift, wrapping your family up in quilty hugs!

3 Likes

It’s so classy and crisp! Beautiful gift.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll probably give it to them tomorrow since we’re not having a big party for their anniversary.

1 Like

This quilt is absolutely gorgeous! Love the muted colors and the way you put everything together.

2 Likes

This is great!

2 Likes

As always, your quilting is lovely! The blue gingham was a perfect backing choice.

I am so happy that you were able to take those charm packs and turn them into this beautiful gift! I am sure this will be well received tomorrow. Happy anniversary to your in-laws!

2 Likes

What a perfect anniversary gift!! Wonderfully made and sure to be loved.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

I liked this quilt so much that I recently picked up another pair of charm packs (and gingham backing fabric, lol) to make a similar quilt for myself.

5 Likes

Beautiful job!

2 Likes

Beautiful! I love the softness of the colors and that paisley heart quilting is fabulous. This is an absolutely amazin gift.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So gorgeous. They will love it!

1 Like

That is absolutely stunning! What a beautiful labor of love.

1 Like

Thank you! They did really like it. My MIL showed it off to her siblings that afternoon.

2 Likes