Lazy Girl Design Hang On

These little cuties were so fun and easy to make. I will donate a few to the craft show for the cat shelter. I will also make a few to give to family members for Christmas. This was just my first set to see how they did.

They are kind of small but just big enough. You could put your keys, cell phone, sunglasses, work badge, or other items you always seem to forget. They hang right on the door handle as a great reminder! The pattern is Lazy Girl Designs - Hang On.
I used all scrap fabrics for this project, except for the stiff stuff interfacing. I had to buy that, but I really wanted to try the pattern. The mushroom one might go to my sister.

17 Likes

Ingenious! I like a function craft & these are also good looking. And the mushroom fabric with wood grain? Ah-yeah!

1 Like

They came out so cool! And super functional, too. Great gift idea!

2 Likes

Cool. Sunglasses by the front door, car key by the backโ€ฆI need a few of these!

1 Like

What a great idea โ€ฆ Iโ€™ll be making some soon.

1 Like

How much fun are these!!?!?! I love them. So handy and a great way to add a pop of color to a white door. I bet that tight zig zag used a bunch of thread, but it look so great complementing the fabrics like it does.

2 Likes

Ooh. I love this! What a clever idea for a gift! I am constantly walking out the door without things that I needed.

I bet they would do well on the STS, too! Hint, hintโ€ฆ

1 Like

Wow! These are really cute! Great fabric combinations, too!

1 Like

Whatever doesnt sell will go to STS, if they dont sell there, they are going in a freebee box at work.

1 Like

I love how you coordinated your fabric choices as well as the thread choices! I think the bee is my favorite. The fussy cut print on the front is such a great focal point!

1 Like