LC grab bag swap Idea

I’m in!

1 Like

This was lots of fun. I would totally be down again.

1 Like

I didn’t get to participate before, but hopefully this time? Sounds like fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay. I will set up the swap tomorrow (super busy at work today).

1 Like

I’ve actually been thinking about this swap, so I might be in if inspiration strikes.

It’s been long enough since I participated that I’m not worried about the L/C idea well being dry, but at some point I think a different theme, or at least different letters, might be helpful for fresh inspiration. For me, at least.

3 Likes

I think this sounds great and a random LC theme would be good! I’m going to start plotting now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just when I think I’ll stop swapping, someone brings up a good one … I’ll be in again.

4 Likes

And we are open!

3 Likes

We are getting near that time of year again - Grab Bag time!

Per the last round, we had a vote, and the participants wanted a new set of letters to craft. The winners were S and F for Swap Friends.

New Letters - S & F

I was thinking of starting signups on July 17th. I will keep them open for four weeks ending on August 14th, then shipping will be August 22nd.
As before, you can make whatever you want ahead of time. You will not be getting a questionnaire to fill out. Thats the fun of a Grab Bag. You have no idea what you will get!
You can choose one partner or two. Craft one small item per letter. Get, as creative as you can!

3 Likes

ooooh, I like the idea of making in advance!
definitely gonna watch this one

1 Like

Tagging some people who were in the other rounds.
@Bunny1kenobi @Manders @kittykill @Mvanrh11@Harlan @curiousfae @mel @geekgirl @fluffypants @jemimah @AuFish @Teachergirl @jillybeans @Camelama @AIMR @Smmarrt @bluebird @Kwality570 @MistressJennie @saranethx @MightyMitochondria @Tapestry @endymion @Fonduie @monstersmiles @Cindy @megwell

10 Likes

Count me in!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Sounds like tge dates will coincide with my other swap, and plenty of summer vacay left, count me in!

1 Like

I really want to join! I’ll keep an eye out for sign ups.

1 Like

Ooooo! Sounds fun! I wanna play!!

1 Like

Remember, you can go ahead and start if you want. I think I might tinker around with it this weekend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I might have to come out of swap hibernation for this :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m interested :blush:

1 Like

I went ahead and started sign-ups since there seemed to be a good amount of interest. The rest of the dates will remain the same.

1 Like

I gotta get my mini pocket letter taken care of, but then I’ll mull what kind of smalls I might have in me for this.

4 Likes