LC Shawl-Along ~ Knitters & Crocheters Unite!

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Finished the sunset shawl.

Next up, is this bright one. It is growing on me.

8 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Man. I need to pick up my pace. :turtle:

That sunset one is really beautiful!

1 Like

I really like the sunset one as well. The color was called Groot.

This pattern is simple enough to do while under the weather or in the dark. If I tried anything more complicated I would be slower than molasses in a snow storm.

2 Likes

Only one repeat to go!

10 Likes

It looks great! @Abbeeroad

I had to stop half a row from putting on the borders to who up a white elephant gift.

This shawl is making me think of Taco Bell wrappersā€¦ But not mad at it.

8 Likes

I love how bright it is.

2 Likes

Doing some cleanup around the WiPs and frogged my crochet shawl. Again. I couldnā€™t figure out where I left off when I abandoned it for more pressing deadline gifts and I wasnā€™t in love with how it was working up anyhow. I am going to put the cake aside until I find a top down or rectangle pattern I like better.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just picked up a WIP that has been in time out for a year.

I messed up the stitches previously so out it to one side. Itā€™s been quietly shouting at me over the last year to figure it out. Now Iā€™ve picked it up again and hopefully fixed the stitch count. Iā€™ve only got 17 rows to go so hopefully, Iā€™ll be able to knock it off the list soon.

7 Likes

I finally bought some additional yarn for my WIP sock yarn Virus-pattern shawl that I was working on at least a year/year and a half agoā€¦ Itā€™s a discontinued yarn brand/style, so I tried to get more of the color I was using, but either I canā€™t find it or itā€™s way too expensive. So, I finally found some that is the same style/brand, but a different a variegated color pattern. I figure, it will look purposeful to have the color change when everything is said and done. I bought 6 balls, and I already have one other ball of it from when I originally bought the stuff YEARS ago. :slight_smile: Hopefully it comes soon. :two_hearts: :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

I think i might try that frogged yarn on the bella vita pattern posted in the intro post above. I want a top-down, kind of simple pattern for this yarn and that pattern looks fitting. Now to see if i can keep from starting it until one of my 3 already long-term yarn-ventures is complete. :roll_eyes::expressionless:

3 Likes

I have a skein of yarn thatā€™s calling my name, but donā€™t have a pattern Iā€™m excited aboutā€¦the struggle!

2 Likes

ughhh I feel this so hard!
Good luck!

2 Likes

Now I found a pattern I looove, but of course I need new/different yarn for it! :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Of course!
I realized that I donā€™t have enough of my (discontinued) yarn to do the Bella Vita soā€¦ back to the drawing board for me, too! (And by ā€œdrawing boardā€ I totally mean ā€œToo much time on Pinterest and Ravelry.ā€)

3 Likes

Iā€™m keeping you company there!

2 Likes

Maybe try the Use it or Lose it thread. Someone might have a skein of that yarn also lying around lonely?

3 Likes

Oh maybe, thatā€™s a good idea. If I donā€™t settle on something once one my my 3 long term WiPs is done that might me the thing to do. :yarn:

2 Likes

Hi! Loving scrolling through this thread <3

I started a shawl last night. Its called Ribbon Candy Shawl and I am super excited. I need to get a picture while it still looks weird. LOL I am using Bamboo Pop because I am in Texas and summer is just around the corner. This will be great over a sundress.

4 Likes