Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

It is one of those preprinted embroidery things that Spoonflower sells for $3-$5 dollars. They have several designs…all you have to do is embellish the way you want! I made it real simple…just outlined the cats!

3 Likes

I received my prize from @marionberries today!! Loved the packaging!

And she not only sent the wonderful cross stitch (love your hooping technique!) but also one of her wonderful scrappy heart rugs! :heart_eyes:

Oh yes, and snap bracelets that my kids immediately stole. I snagged one for the pic. :wink:

Thank you so much Carol!!! :star_struck:

11 Likes

I knew the snap bracelets were goung to be a hit. I have a bunch from a project idea that did not fly.

Glad you love the prixe!

3 Likes

What an awesome prize package!!

I love my heart coaster…I use it everyday! It’s right up your alley, too, @Abbeeroad !

2 Likes

Everyone’s creative work is so fabulous! You all inspire me to get stitching :sparkling_heart: All my stitching stuff is still with the moving company en route to us, but hopefully it’s not many more weeks before I can join in again!

4 Likes

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

1 Like

I’m getting a late start, but think I’ll get it done; I will be selling raffle tickets at our mini show on Sunday, so I should have time to stitch.

3 Likes

Better late than never! I’m in the same boat. I got Halloween costumes done so I’m hoping to stitch the plan I’ve had all month. :laughing: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

(I’m a completely newcomer here, so if I mess up my post in some way, let me know. :laughing: )

Here’s a 3" ornament that I stitched up this week for a friend of mine. It’s for her avocado obsessed teen.

14 Likes

Awesome! Welcome @Bajita!! What an awesome little stitch!

I just think food with faces are too cute!

Love your avocado…the stitches you used are gorgeous…I have tried the bullion stitch…it is a tough one…I do like the raised texture!

1 Like

You mean I’ve been popping out the avocado’s belly all this time. Ouch!

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: That little avocado is so cute! And that stitch used for the seed begs for touching!

2 Likes

3 of 5 senses covered! Sight, taste, and touch!

1 Like

That’s so cute @Bajita! I love how 3D it is and your bullion stitches look great!

1 Like

Your fill stitches are so neat & tidy … mine end up going crazy. :crazy_face:

Love it!

1 Like

Here’s my Oct stitch! Using my 6th sense to spot ghosts. :laughing: But really these specters give me goosebumps!

10 Likes

So cute and just in time for Halloween!

1 Like

So sweet! nice work!

I still haven’t found the box containing my embroidery supplies, alas. Maybe in time for November :smile:

4 Likes

One more day for October entries!!

I have TWO (!!) prizes lined up for November. If we have enough entries, I can do TWO drawings!! Announcement tomorrow!

4 Likes