Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

This is amazing!

3 Likes

Such fantastic March offerings! Mine is almost finished, I have been busy with other things, like cleaning, and haven’t been stitching much.

4 Likes

Each time I see this, I somehow feel powerful and strong!

3 Likes

For me this most surreal of months, the thing that brings me hope of a springtime renewal is all you. This pattern was shared on here

14 Likes

I love how the kiddos’ drawings are coming to life.

Awww-that is the best cross stitch!

2 Likes

I finished kid #5! The littlest is four years old and not at all interested in drawing. I traced his hand instead.

12 Likes

Awwww! That’s the sweetest.

2 Likes

I love it! So much!

2 Likes

You probably had to bribe him to slap it down there long enough to trace before running off!

3 Likes

I had to do my own hand first before he was willing to cooperate. :rofl:

5 Likes

So skeptical!!

He’s like…you first…

4 Likes

What’s the thread you used? It’s gorgeous!

2 Likes

It’s a variegated floss from a yard sale. It says J.P. Coats CA00015. I think it’s older because searched online and couldn’t find.

3 Likes

I love everyone’s beautiful stitching!! With everything that’s been going on, I don’t know whether I’ll be able to finish an embroidery this month, but I’ve really enjoyed seeing what you’ve all created :sparkles: :sunflower:

5 Likes

I just happened to pick the same pattern as kittykill. For some reason when I rinsed my stabilizer off the thread or something bled :worried:

So I had to change it up.

11 Likes

beautiful save…looks so different when done on a different colored background…I had to back and look at @kittykill’s!

4 Likes

Beautiful! I agree - the blue/green background gives it a totally different feel. Very “earthy”! Love it!

5 Likes

Fab! Great to see different looks with the same pattern!

3 Likes

It looks fab! Way to save it. I love your take on it.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear April’s theme!

4 Likes