Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Is cross stitch allowed in the Stitch Along?

3 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

I’m starting to search for a pattern now. I think I will cross stitch since that’s my current obsession. And I need to find a pattern with swears.

2 Likes

I love using coloring pages as my embroidery patterns. The inspiration for January’s “home” theme was found on activityvillage.co.uk:

Family is what makes a house a home, and we are a crafty family!
(The fabric is yellow, bit isn’t accurate in this photo.)

23 Likes

There are not enough loves for this!:heart:

2 Likes

Firstly, that looks amazing, so colourful and simple and pretty.

Secondly, you have me an idea for the perfect project to make for January!! Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

@kittykill Thanks!
@imera Thanks! Now I’m excited for your idea!

1 Like

Oh, I love this! I’m not feeling inspired by the cross stitch patterns I’m finding. This is making me consider switching to embroidery.

1 Like

I love the sentiment, the timeliness, just…perfect, all of it! :heart:

2 Likes

Truer words…

1 Like

So much loves!!!

2 Likes

Oh it’s lovely! And so fitting!

2 Likes

Ooohhh. I love the theme.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the compliments. I’m excited to see others take on the theme.

2 Likes

It’s been such a long time since I did much embroidery, I can’t even remember what my last project was! (And we won’t talk about the UFOs stuffed in the back of the shelf…)

But @kittykill, @Lynx, and all of you - you and this theme have inspired me to pick up my needle again :smiley: I started a new little project today. Enjoying it so much! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all create!

2 Likes

I stitched up this towel. I love candy colors and funky pastels so I decided to stitch the houses with upbeat colors.

17 Likes

That is so sweet!

1 Like

It’s just perfect!

1 Like

So cute! I love the fun colors.

2 Likes

What a cool idea! Love this stitchery!

3 Likes