Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Simply sweet Lindy!

3 Likes

The French knots really make it perfect.

2 Likes

So many pretty WIP photes AND completed projects
I’m not far from finishing my project :smiley:

2 Likes

That is just lovely @lindyv321! The gentle colour scheme is beautiful too :herb:

2 Likes

That is just the sweetest. It looks like it belongs in a cute little magical cabin.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it!

2 Likes

Finished!! It’s grey here today :cloud_with_rain: so the photo isn’t the best colour-wise, but I wanted to share. The fabric is more dusty blue than grey (closer to the progress pic colour). I’ll try to get a better photo to post in its own thread.

Thank you for the inspiration @kittykill! :house_with_garden:

25 Likes

Really lovely, @jemimah

The French knot placements are well done

2 Likes

Your letter stitching is so clear and precise…just beautiful…

2 Likes

This is so beautiful.

2 Likes

Yes, letters are hard. Those stinkin curves! they will get you! and script is the way to go, so there are curves galore!

2 Likes

Wow, that is stunning. Your stitches are all so perfect and I love the lettering.

2 Likes

I am really trying to get this done this month…I wasn’t going to show any progress til I actually started stitching, but as usual that’s taking longer than I hoped, so here’s where I’m at with my “home” inspired embroidery.

Who’d have thought embroidery would look so industrial? :laughing: Mr. Road and I are currently measuring our walls so that he can complete an accurate rendering of our floor plan…so I can embroider it! The outlines are done already, we just have to fill in the interior walls. This has been on my to-make list since we re-did our whole house several years ago after Hurricane Irene. Fingers crossed I have an update soon!

10 Likes

This is a really creative idea!

1 Like

I totally get all my ideas from the Internet…

4 Likes

That will be an epic stitch! It will also be a reminder of the work you put into rebuilding your home after a disaster…nice…

2 Likes

@Abbeeroad, that is such a fantastic idea! Can’t wait to see it - it’s going to look so stylish and cool!

2 Likes

@jemimah your piece is beautiful. The letters look perfect and I love the French knots inside the word home.
@Abbeeroad I can’t wait to see the finished piece! What a great idea.
P.S. I get most of my ideas from you lot or the Internet

2 Likes

Wow! That is going to be awesome!

2 Likes

I hope this is destined for a frame. It’s gorgeous!!!

2 Likes