Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

I’m a sucker for grey and aqua/teal, this is beautiful!

1 Like

@jemimah oh my goodness, that is incredible. Really really beautiful.

1 Like

I’ve got a great idea for this month but I can’t start until Wednesday so I hope I’ll finish in time!

1 Like

I know tons of you (yay!!) are working on January, but I"m anxious for Feb already! Teehee!

2 Likes

I chose something that’s been on my list for quite awhile.

I’m most happy with how all the various greens came out, and it fits perfectly in a frame that was originally slated for a project that got scrapped. It was all meant to be.

Welcome Home, everyone!

18 Likes

@Lynx me too! I like ample planning time.

2 Likes

I liked how the Flower of the Month stitchalong turned into one big huge project (speaking of which, I need to share it here on LC). I’m curious what I’ll end up doing with the stitchalong monthly projects.

3 Likes

ha ha That is one unique take on the theme…ha ha but it is so you…great job!

3 Likes
  1. You do!!
  2. I cleared space for this year. I am determined to make every month, and ideally from items I’ve already marked to do (the list is lonnnnnng, so I’m not too worried).

@AIMR ha! Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s hard to argue with kismet. :blush:

2 Likes

Godzilla is fantastic. The frame is a perfect match!

3 Likes

Yes, thank you! I thought it gave it a certain class!

3 Likes

ooh this is awesome! I love when projects just work out like they were meant to be!

3 Likes

It’s hard to argue with Godzilla!

Awesome.

4 Likes

So many fantastic projects already…it is fun to see everyone’s interpretation of the theme!

3 Likes

@JoyfulClover I love your Godzilla so much!!

2 Likes

I LOOOVE that Godzilla.

2 Likes

Thank you, @jemimah and @kittykill!

I admit, it was fun enough, I might be tempted to do more Xstitch.

1 Like

OMG all the finished projects since I was here last :smiley: amazing letters and clouds, Godzilla and the drawing of an architectural design!

I finished my entry, and I’m really pleased with the result even if I know I still need some practice, I haven’t embroidered in a few years, and that was my first time XD

The story behind this design is as follows (it’s the same info as I added to the post)

I saw Lynx2Lancer project and it gave me a tropical feeling which made me think of Lilo and Stitch, and when I thought about them I thought about the word Ohana, which means family, but it’s way more than just blood related family, and family for me (either it’s real family or friends) is home, I will always feel at home when I know I have those I love close to me.

So, I give you a lose interpretation of Home Sweet Home.

The whole design is made my be, I wanted to have some lose sketchy flowers around the words, but in the end I just made some leaves from Lilo’s dress, and one hibiscus flower inspired from the scene where Nani releases the flowers she held in her hands.

Can’t wait to see what next month’s theme will be :smiley:

17 Likes

Oh my gosh! I just realized you embroidered all those flowers. Ok. Even more cool.

2 Likes