Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Cat is fleece, just the details are embroidered.
I love patterned backgrounds. I don’t usually like plaid, but this one insisted it was The One for the cat. I think it was right, just needed the extra texture of the fluff.

And I adjusted the fabric so the lines are straight now. Stupid plaid.

3 Likes

Very cute!!

1 Like

That’s super cute! And having a bit from someone else’s hoopla like the dandelion fluff would make a really cool theme prompt for one of the next months!

5 Likes

I have so much to catch up on! Loving the themes and so happy to see that it is still going.

5 Likes

Okay, I’ll admit I didn’t think I was going to stitch something for this month. However, as I was working on this socks ATC, I realized it fit the theme!

★★★★★
Click arrow to see!

I'm hiding it because it'll be at least a week before Lynx2Lancer gets this in the mail, but I hope she likes it!

★★★★★

For fun, here’s another ATC I stitched this month:

12 Likes

I truly admire projects where the stitching is so uniform and makes simple but beautiful patterns!!! It is lovely!

2 Likes

I love both of these!! That chain stitch is :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Here is my entry for everyday life. Right now my life is all about my backyard and making the bees happy.

18 Likes

How lovely! Great stitching.

Love it!

I adore it! The one you made for me is one of my prized possessions…a reminder that everyday creatures are so important in lour lives!

1 Like

That’s fab, kk!

1 Like

Love the bees @kittykill. Takes me right out into the backyard.

Hey guys! Since we were offline for a bit, I’m going to do the end of the month drawing/announcement after the holiday weekend on July 5. Feel free to post entries in the meantime, they will still count for June. Hope this is ok with everyone! Happy 4th! :fireworks:

8 Likes

Hi!
I have a question. I’m really new and still learning the in’s
and outs of everything here. Am i allowed to participate in this activity since there’s not a trade? And do i still need to fill out a form?

Thank you for your help!
I just love y’alls work. Just beautiful!

5 Likes

Welcome! Anyone can participate, your stitch just needs to fit the monthly theme (found in the first post of the thread), and be new work, not shown before.

You have two more days to enter for June, better get stitching!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll just look this month and join July’s? June is ending correct?

4 Likes

Welcome!! Yep, what @steiconi said! Join anytime. Stitch a new stitch on theme to participate! Easy peasy.

I extended June until after the 4th but yes, it is ending. We should have a new theme for July soon. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Yes, welcome! Participation is only limited on swaps when you first join, since they involve you being required to send items to other participants and LC wants to be sure no one ghosts people. Since craftalongs, craft challenges, and other posts are just about sharing what you’re making on your own, there’s no restrictions to participating, just rules for entry if there’s a prize.

Glad to see new folks joining us!

6 Likes

Welcome! it’s great to have you here :smile:

1 Like