LET'S SWAP NOW! (Dipping our toes in swapping on Lettuce Craft)

Thank you!

1 Like

Just want to comment that I’m excited to see swapping on the horizon!
This was probably the main thing that kept me connected to our old site & the folks
there (now here).
Can’t wait to see what the first couple of swaps look like, and hopefully down the road a bit I’ll be able to host the Spell My Name swap & it’ll be like old times :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m so eager to see what the five will be!

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Results were posted in the poll thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are we letting our youngest members swap or does swapping begin at age 16 like the previous site? It didn’t occur to me when talking about swapping with my daughter (and she voted) that she might not meet an age requirement yet. Can we allow them to swap with a parent permission? I know my daughter was excited about the 4x6 and the OTT swaps.

I was informed no solo swapping for kidlets. Sad but true.

Sorry, but we will continue to have the rule that you must be 16 to swap.

2 Likes

Okay.

Hey friends, I need one more swapper!

I am supposed to close the signups for the Go Bananas Swap today, but I have an uneven number of swappers! The point of this swap is to get to know, and then to spoil your partner, and go bananas crafting something really lovely for them, so I’d prefer not to have to do a round robin. Anyone able to help a sister out?

1 Like

Raises hand

If you’ll have me.

1 Like

Very well. Consider yourself added.

For the next round of swaps I really want to do a Frida Kahlo swap.

5 Likes

Frida Kahlo would be amazing. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Frida sounds great! I’d also love a note card exchange, in hopes that I become better with correspondence during this Q-time.

3 Likes

I’m still hoping for magnets and TM patches, as well as a non-ongoing atc swap. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A notecard exchange would be fun.

6 Likes

@Abbeeroad was just talking about an inspriring women swap. These could be married together beautifully.

3 Likes

Yes!!!

I also like the idea of a notecard exchange :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes