Lettuce Craft 2023 Year in Crafting!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Having this little project to do from the couch while watching old episodes of Great British Bake Off has been a lifesaver! It’s an honor to ring in the new year with this lovely group of people. :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

I sure do hope that your 2024 starts with vast improvements to how you’re feeling!

5 Likes

My fav LC moment was joining in my first Craft This In Your Style. I love being a member of Lettuce Craft. Now that I have all of my creative stuff out of storage and with me at home, I look forward to joining in other challenges. In fact, I’m working on my 2024 Stitchalong project.

Happy New Year to everyone! :tada::yellow_heart::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

So glad you joined! I have picked up some good tips and have been inspired by your projects!

4 Likes

This is an awesome post, @Abbeeroad!
It’s fun to see the stats and think about the accomplishments from last year.
I’m so thankful for this place and everyone here. If I look back really far, I can see how my skillz have improved over time. I wouldn’t have so much creativity in my life if it weren’t for Cster then LC.

:sparkles: This is a marvelous community. :sparkles:

11 Likes

I feel exactly the same way!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Me too! There are so many things I’ve tried, so many people have helped with supplies, advice. It’s been amazing

10 Likes