Lettuce Craft Patch

After a zoom meet up a few weeks back I started to design an LC patch, because we were feeling like a cool crafty gang :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
After getting some feedback and input from some zoomers I designed, digitized and embroidered this!
I think it’s so cool :sunglasses:

If anyone has an embroidery machine and would like a copy of the file to make their own, please let me know the file type you need and your email address via PM :slight_smile: It does take quite a while to stitch out. Maybe we could do a digital swap?
If you don’t have an embroidery machine and would like to do a personal swap for a patch, let me know! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

43 Likes

It’s the COOLEST!! I love everything about it. :laughing:

1 Like

Awesome!! (are you sharing the design??)

1 Like

This is brilliant! If we’re ever going to do a LC fundraiser again, please consider selling these!

5 Likes

This is amazing! I might not Zoom, but I’d looooove to be part of that cool crafty gang!

1 Like

GREAT idea!

2 Likes

This is so awesome! I love everything about it! Especially the color scheme. So pretty. If you ever offer any out I would trade you for one.

3 Likes

This is so rad! LC 4 Life!

2 Likes

Coolest thing ever!!

1 Like

This definitely rocks!

1 Like

These are amazing!!!

1 Like

I adore everything about this, and totally think they should be part of a fundraiser or something like that. I super want one… :star_struck:

3 Likes

I love the colors! I want to be in a gang.

3 Likes

It turned our fantastic! You are really rocking that embroidery machine! It is always nice to see and hear you on Zoom…you always have such fun projects going!

2 Likes

@thanate @Immaculata @wittychild @gozer @sweets4ever @Tanath @Kwality570

Edited to add: If anyone has an embroidery machine and would like a copy of the file to make their own, please let me know the file type you need and your email address via PM :slight_smile: It does take quite a while to stitch out. Maybe we could do a digital swap?
If you don’t have an embroidery machine and would like to do a personal swap for a patch, let me know! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wish I had an embroidery machine! I want!

1 Like

You nailed it! It turned out so cool!

All the gang talk keeps making me think of the Bunnicula cartoon my kids watch. In one episode, Bunnicula, in his barely-intelligible bunny gibberish, declares, “We should start a gang! We da Bunny Boyz!” I thought it was funny and say the line in his funny voice to my kids. But for here, I alter it in my head, “We should start a gang! We da LettuceCraft!” :laughing:

8 Likes

…Bunnicula is a cartoon now? (my child must never know this…)

3 Likes

It is! James Howe has some kind of creative input, but, outside of the characters, it’s pretty different than the books. The reason Bunnicula started a gang was because a gang of mean little fairies stole his ears. :laughing:

1 Like

This patch is so fantastic!

1 Like