Lettuce Craft (with pattern!)

It looks great! Thank you for sharing! :leafy_green::heart::thread:

1 Like

I added an updated chart to this post with the middle marked and some grid lines. I hope that’s more helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! It really is a forgiving pattern…I missed counted in places and still got it to work out alright! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this pattern, it turned out so awesome!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Lettuce Craft cross stitch is one of this week’s featured projects! Way to go!

3 Likes

So cool!

1 Like

This is so great! And how lovely of you to share the pattern you created.
Also, EXCEL?! Whaaaaa? Amazing.

2 Likes

I love this so much!!! I can’t wait to make it!

2 Likes

It looks great and thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the pattern!

1 Like

I haven’t done cross stitch in ages. But anything to keep me busy at the moment and to stop me comfort eating while at home.

5 Likes

It is a fun and easy pattern for sure…it will be fun to see what you do with it…

1 Like

I was looking for a recliner potato project. Cross stitch is so mind numbingly wonderful at times. I will of course use stash, which means light blue aida…may have to adjust the colors a bit to make it look nice.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope you share what you come up with. I bet it looks great on the blue aida :blush:

2 Likes

This is so cool! Thank you for sharing the pattern with us all! :hibiscus:

I did it!

3 Likes

This was indeed a fun pattern…I am not a cross stitcher, so I had some wrong way x’s and some odd color changes, but I loved how mine turned out and use my tote bag all the time and people ask about it!

Glad you did it!!!

2 Likes

This came up in my Facebook memories today. It’s been three years since I created this pattern. :leafy_green: :green_heart:

4 Likes

There should be a badge for lettice related crafts like this, nudgenudge @gozer :wink:.

I vote for YOU as first recipient, your pattern is awesome!

4 Likes

I love that idea! Though I don’t have to be the first to receive it, I’d love to see a lettuce patch of some sort for people that make a lettuce design. :heart:

4 Likes