Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Good grief. They are white, with airy fronds. I legit must have imposed my will on them to be what I wanted to see. And my vision is 100% fine. Ridiculous.

Sorry, lady.

3 Likes

lol You goofball…love your willful ways!

2 Likes

I might qualify as oldest.

2 Likes

Oh snap! @Harlan has dropped into the chat, @AIMR!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh…I have no idea…PM me your age…I would gladly pass on that crown! lol

2 Likes

I received three wonderful embroidered Pokémon cards from @thanate!! I put pictures of them in my Pokémon ATC Collection thread: Gotta catch 'em all! Pokémon ATCs

Thanks SO much!! I love them!! XD

2 Likes

@thanate does beautiful machine embroidery! How great that she could make you something for your collection…

5 Likes

I’m 69 and have no problem with people knowing.

11 Likes

I don’t either…I will be 67 in a few weeks…time flies when you are having fun and these crazy people keep me young and happy in spirit…you win! I am glad to have this range of diversity in our crafting community!

11 Likes

I turned 40 this year and despite the fact that I am single and have no children (although I’ve become that person who treats their dog like a child) I am proud of it. It was a long road to get here and I feel so much more comfortable with myself than I ever have before. Creaky joints and all.

“The ghosts of all the women you used to be are all so proud of who you have become, storm child made of wild and flame.”
-Nikita Gill

15 Likes

I’ll be 70 this summer. I worked hard for every year! :wink:

13 Likes

I love that quote

3 Likes

I just thought the same thing. It would be perfect for a Quote Swap!

2 Likes

Nikita Gill is a poet and she is amazing. Look for her books at the library. She is all about healing and empowerment. I cry every time I read her stuff.

4 Likes

Wow, do beautiful!

1 Like

ATCs from @roler!

17 Likes

I love the birds!!

2 Likes

I love the diving duck!!! Great work, @roler!!

2 Likes

My first personal swap of 2021 was with the extremely talented @susieoregon :star_struck:
I approached her with some pictures of something similar to what I’d like, and not only was she already aware of the pattern, she was able to interpret my wish beautifully!

Behold my Autumn leaf garland! :heart_eyes:
I’m going to put together a display for Autumn on my hall table, and this is the first item I have :blush:

The leaves are so soft to touch, it’s truly beautiful. Thank you so much Susie!

23 Likes

I adore this! I love the traditional colors of fall but also, the splash of turquoise and that plum…just beautiful together…and so many leaves!!!

4 Likes