Library corner miniature

Thanks for all the information and links!!!

Really love these!! :slight_smile: What fun!!

This came out wonderfully! I had checked some of these out on Groupon about a month ago and seriously considered getting one, but after reading your post, it sounds like Iā€™ll be better off waiting until my son is back in school before attempting something so detail oriented.

I love that you have it set up as a library nook, itā€™s much cozier this way! I canā€™t wait to see your next 4 sets!

Just love itā€¦a kit would be easier for me to do than trying to come up with stuff on my ownā€¦I admire the miniature artists that can use things around and see them repurposedā€¦I donā€™t have that talentā€¦I think I would love to do a kit since I enjoy following instructions mostly by picturesā€¦I like putting things togetherā€¦thanks for sharingā€¦

The reading corner is so detailed and looks cozyā€¦also, thanks for saying what supplies had to be on handā€¦

The following instructions aspect turned out to be exactly what I needed right now. No creativity needed really.

Re supplies, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve cracked the correct glue. Some online forums are saying a tacky, fast grab glue would be better. The PVA I used didnā€™t cure fast enough. Super glue worked, but I find it a pig to use as it gets everywhere. Gorilla was good but again didnā€™t go off fast enough. So some fast grab adhesive would be best

2 Likes

Thanksā€¦my husband makes model airplanes and uses an instant bond glueā€¦he has hundred of little parts that he has to use to build the wingsā€¦I will see if that worksā€¦I have also used superfast tacky glue that I like

1 Like

WOW! Such an awesome and impressive project! Iā€™d love to try this someday, but Iā€™m not sure I have the patience (or the fine motor skills)!

Congrats! Your Library Corner Miniature is one of this weekā€™s featured projects. You are amazing!

so cool, thank you.

It looks great!
And look at how much work you put into it.

Congrats on the feature!

Thank you sweetheart

Wow, Edel! It looks absolutely fantastic!!

I think I have to check AliExpress myself! It looks amazing!

Itā€™s so detailed and perfect! It looks like a real room!