Liches be trippin

This is my latest work of digital art using Procreate. My fam are dnd fans, so some of my art is dnd related :slight_smile:

I’d love to have some feedback, I think I need to work on my shadows.

18 Likes

This is adorable. I have never used Procreate. Is it hard? Your little guy is great. I like the composition as well.

1 Like

It really isn’t hard, just overwhelming with all that you can do! It’s a lot of fun and I use skill share and YouTube videos to learn more about it.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Cute! It is kinda bright & colorblocky for a lich, but that seems like a valid stylistic choice. :grinning:

1 Like

I love this! I’m DMing a short campaign starting tomorrow with a dragonlich. Now I’m inspired to make something crafty to celebrate. Thanks!

1 Like

The shading on the leaves is absolutely perfect! I’m so intrigued by this digital art!

1 Like

This is amazing! Talent!!!

1 Like

Oooo I’d love to see it!

:smiley: I will definitely post it! (And now I want to do a swap …)

1 Like

I have heard all the things of Procreate. Stupid android (that I actually really like, but this is a bummer)

1 Like

Oh my gosh! A dnd related swap!? How fun would that be!??

1 Like

Ahhh yes. I use it on my iPad:)

Well, it’s such fun work, regardless! You use that great platform!

1 Like

The shading on the robe is absolutely amazing. I’m impressed by your Procreate skills. I wanted an iPad and got a super duper one so I could use Procreate and the Apple pen, but I’m afraid after I tried to use it once, I realized that I needed too much practice to make something this nice. How long have you been using Procreate?

1 Like

Thanks! I got an ipad last February, but haven’t done a lot in it. I found some great lessons on skill share and started using it more in the last month or so. Don’t give up! You can do this!!

It’s so cute! Probably not something it wants to hear, but I think you did a marvellous job.
And the only things I would say might need a little more work is the shading of the dices and the rose, they just doesn’t fit the rest

1 Like

Yes, I agree - something is off with the rose, but I tried fixing it. Hopefully with more practice, it’ll get better!

1 Like

I think this is totally adorbs! My nerd fam loves it! I’m not experienced in digital art, but I think the composition looks great!

1 Like