Light It Up Swap SO May 15

Thank you @sweets4ever for the heads up on this swap! What a great theme! I’ll send in my q tomorrow!

4 Likes

This sounds really intriguing :face_with_monocle: I have no idea what I’d do if I took part of this but I’m excited to see all creations of those joining the swap :smile:

2 Likes

Join! It will give you extra motivation to actually make it!

2 Likes

Filling out my questionnaire now. So excited to meet my partner!

4 Likes

Such an interesting challenge! Filling out my questionnaire now!

2 Likes

We officially have four adventurous crafters in this swap. Is anyone else willing to take on the challenge?
Don’t worry. It will only be as complicated as you dream. Give yourself a challenge and the chance to flex your crafting muscles!

5 Likes

Sent mine! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @sweets4ever to your very first swap!!!

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am still thinking, looking at my calendar etc.

4 Likes

You know you are going to wish you did this. You know you are!
I am expecting a very cool gallery.

1 Like

I hope you join!! :sparkles: :scissors: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Working on my q! I’m having a hard time coming up with themes this time for some reason. :face_with_monocle: I’ll get it in before the deadline, though!

4 Likes

I do have all the supplies I could possibly need to “light something up.” :thinking:

7 Likes

Sometimes when i have that problem i will go to my Pinterest and think, “Oh, i do love that!”

2 Likes

As a little extra note. Its fine to update your questionnaire before i partner. I do ask that you notify me as a follow message. I copy questionnaires to another form so its easier to send partners for me.

1 Like

The hardest part for me was coming up with a “medium” project. I don’t keep track of my time when crafting, and have no idea of how long anything took or what it wound up costing.
I made a vest for a friend yesterday. I worked on it off and on (figure out the pattern, have a snack, cut out the fabric, read for a while…) and was surprised when it was suddenly finished. How long did it take? I dunno, less than a day. I’ll call it a medium.

6 Likes

Yesssss. :sparkles:

3 Likes

So excited!

3 Likes

I REALLY want to do this swap, but I know myself too well. It’s exactly the kind of crafting challenge that I would love to explore, and it would mesmerize me to the exclusion of all else. But I have tons of obligations in April, so I simply cannot sign up for this. Trying hard to be strong…
:tired_face:

6 Likes