Likes - a limit?

I just got a little pop-up, telling me I’m almost out of “likes” for the day. With so many amazing projects being posted, is there a way to get more? Is it a level thing or have I just been too like-happy?

2 Likes

It looks like you’ll get more likes to use per day when you move up from the ‘Member’ level to the ‘Regular’ level, but it will probably still be limited. So hold out for your favorites!

Thanks, @AcadianDriftwood! :slight_smile:

At level 2 the info said “Daily like limit increased by 1.5×”, my problem is that I couldn’t find anywhere what the limit on level 1 is, but you have given 72 likes so far :stuck_out_tongue: good job

imera, where do you see the number of likes?

I went into your user and saw it there, I was able to pick “summary” instead of badges, but this is on the phone, might be slightly different on the computer, haven’t had the chance to check it out yet

Oooh, thank you!

No problem :slight_smile: glad my curiousity is handy :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve just increased them. A trust level 1 only gets 50. If you were a regular on the old site, you won’t be at level 1 for long (an hour at most). This just encourage someone to join into discussions rather than only giving :heart: on posts. Sometimes the shy ones need a nudge to join us! :slight_smile:

TL2 multiply that by 10 (500)
TL3 multiply that by 20 (1000)

I can adjust as needed. I wanted to observe how the community used them initially.

7 Likes

Thank you, @sweets4ever!

1 Like

pleasure

2 Likes

This is nice to know, even though I keep forgetting I can like stuff, I’ve never fully used the like button on other social sites, but here I will try my best to use it (I’m more the kind who leaves comments)

In unrelated news, that pup is adorable and looks so darn pleased with himself! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Comments are even more encouraged! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I have been liking all the things I comment on but I would feel weird just liking & not saying anything. I like to tell the things I like about whatever I’m liking. Keep commenting! It makes for lively discussion :speaking_head: