I bought 4 yards of seafoam green handkerchief weight linen back in… October, I think. And I made these in… November? I just hadn’t gotten around to posting. I used no pattern because I couldn’t find one that I liked. I just went with really simple silhouettes, mostly helped by the shirring I did. After I do a project with shirring, I want to shirr all the things!
On the short-sleeved one, there is shirring from the neckline to the end of the sleeve. Actually, that’s what gives it a sleeve shape. It was basically just a rectangle before I did that. Also, you can see there is some around the waist. Elastic neckline. The photos make the color look kind of pale gray, but it’s really pale green, I promise.
For the long-sleeved one, I used a tunic pattern I have and just lengthened it. Elastic at the cuffs and shirring under the bust.
I was proud of this project because I used all the fabric except for the small off-cuts from around the long sleeves and the necklines. Those bits got thrown in the quilt scrap bag and I have nothing else to deal with and try to conjure up a project for!