Link's House

Any Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild fans out there? During Link’s adventures in the game he discovers a house that is being torn down and would I like to purchase and fix it up? Yes please! Here is my version of the finished home.

Texture was added to the walls with a thin layer of modeling paste. I like the plaster look that it gives.

I designed the furniture and cut the chipboard on my Cricut. There are potions made from resin and a slice of poly clay fruit cake. Besides defeating monsters and machines, there is also cooking in this game.

Link uses his home to store extra weapons and shields. The basket of fruits, mushrooms and vegetables in the storage box on the floor are cooking ingredients you gather in the game.

I made the table from craft sticks, the plates and food (goat butter and veggie cream soup) are made from polymer clay.

Majorca’s mask is also made from poly clay, so is the monster cake in the shelf below it.

Ya - ha - ha, you found me!

If you’re a fan of the game, you get it. If not… look at the cute little room I made!

26 Likes

What a cute little room you made!

1 Like

My child (the real BtoW fan in the house) approves. :+1:

1 Like

This is awesome! So many details!

1 Like

Awesome!! I love it! No dubious food here! :wink:

1 Like

So cooool!

1 Like

Ahhh… another gamer! :grinning:

Thanks all!

1 Like

Amazing! I’m a big BOTW fan and the whole thing is on point!

1 Like

Yay, and thanks!

Wow, amazing! The polymer clay food is adorable.

1 Like

Thank you! Here’s what the fruit cake looks like in the game.

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

This is simply magical! Mind. blown. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thanks so much friends!

This is so cool!

1 Like

All those details are insane! Absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

I do not get it at all, but wow! It’s so dang cool and love that it has a backstory that could be like a secret handshake to other fans.

1 Like

Thanks! Here is a terrible screen grab from the game I used to help with project design. It was a lot of fun to work on.

1 Like

Awesome, I love all the little details! And the cake looks yummy :slight_smile:
My brothers and kid always laugh at me, because I got the game for my birthday a few years ago, took ages to open it, then fell off a tower and died in the first few minutes and haven’t played since :sweat_smile:
(I will get back to it, just a question of time management)

1 Like

Yeah, we got it for Christmas a year ago, froze to death repeatedly in the game and set it aside for a month. Once I picked it up again I’ve played it through 4 times. :grinning:

1 Like