Lisa Frank-Inspired Plague Doctor

This thing is finally done. It’s not as perfect as I wanted but I am DONE, DAMNIT. :joy: Lisa Frank-inspired Plague Doctor. I drew out the original and for some reason thought it wouldn’t be such a big undertaking. It’s about 15 by 20 centimeters. I think if my ego heals from my recent sewing disaster (I really failed at sewing a face-mask today and the single face mask took me over 6 hours… :sob:) I’ll make a mini-backpack with this on the flap. Otherwise, I might temporarily just hang it on a hoop.

42 Likes

I mean, the title alone is amazing. And you pulled it off!! So fun!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

oh that is definitely the kind of doctor we need around right now; magical and impervious to disease. Great job!

5 Likes

This is amazing and definitely a big success. The colors are phenomenal!

2 Likes

I love Plague Doctors and never would have thought “Lisa Frank” with them, but you made it work.

4 Likes

HOLY MOTHBALLS!!! This thing is EPIC!!!

Once you make it bigger, you can really see the detailing! Truly, very coolio! Daaaaaannnnng!

:four_leaf_clover: :heartbeat: :shamrock:

4 Likes

This is amazing!

2 Likes

Just love how you did this! The colors are a nice surprise take on the normally dark Plague Doctor colors! I love the border…all those curves…100% successful in my book!

3 Likes

Holy Hannah this rocks!!! :metal:

2 Likes

That looks really, really great. The colours are so unexpected. You managed an excellent white outline too, that is masterful!

3 Likes

this is amazing in every conceivable way!

2 Likes

This is so fantastic! Awesome mash up of an unlikely combo.

2 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve seen in ages. Flippin’ fantastic!

1 Like

Oh - I love this! I have always loved the plague doctor image - those masks. So I absolutely love the topic of this and the gorgeous colours too.

1 Like

This is fantastic. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This is absolutely phenomenal in every way.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking! Also, I like making creepy things Lisa-Frank-ish. Lol

1 Like

This is gorgeous!! Wonderful work!! Would you mind if I share it with credit in a closed fb group for fans of the band Ghost? I think the ladies would love it so much! <3

1 Like

Congrats! Your Plague Doctor is one of this week’s featured projects.

1 Like

WOW! This is both uplifting an ominous. DIG IT!

1 Like