Little Bigfoot Tag - Hello!

A cute little Bigfoot (well, “Yeti”) die that I ordered arrived today and I had to give it a whirl!

I ended up using it on 2 papers: brown for the body, off-white for the mouth and eyes which have been inked and drawn on.

The speech bubble is made with a die and stamp set.

BF-Tag01-03

The forest paper was too flimsy to support the tag, so the back was a last minute bit of luck found while digging through the green scraps (it’s green on green dots on the other side). The edges, front and back, are inked with metallic gold.

13 Likes

This made me smile!

1 Like

So cute!

Very cute! I’m guessing that there will be plenty of Bigfoot sightings on LC now! :grin:

1 Like

I love it! I love everything Bigfoot that you make :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, friends!

This happy fellow is my style of 'Squatch. I’m much less a fan of the “bloodthirsty killer” style.

1 Like

Today I went ahead and made another half dozen tags with this Bigfoot die. I didn’t add the speech balloons… at least not yet.

1 Like

Cute! It’s big fert! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

2 Likes

HAHAHAAAA! OHMERGERD! It’s Bigfert!

1 Like

Aw, he’s pretty cute.

Gahhh he’s so cute! After doing a field season in Northern California and talking to some serious bigfoot believers and going to the museum Bigfoot has a special place in my heart.

1 Like

Thank you, friends!

@lady4feet Growing up in the Pacific Northwest, Bigfoot has kind of always been “around” and part of the zeitgeist, so “he” has a special place in my heart as well. In fact, I have seen him all over: at least 11 countries and 7 US states! I ran into him at the Book of Kells exhibit in Dublin, Ireland in 2019!

3 Likes